The Roll Model Method®: The Science of Rolling
Friday December 8, 9am-5pm at The Wellness Centre – Muscat, 2nd Floor of the Mall at The Walk Al Moue Muscat, Oman
Put the power of self-myofascial release into your own hands in this training that empowers you to personally adopt and teach effectively simple self-care regimens.
This training equips you to:
- Maintain your body and prevent injuries using self-care strategies with the YTU Therapy Balls
- Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
- Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and how to use the Roll Model® Therapy Balls to erase pain.
- Lead classes through step-by step, proven, whole-body exercises, approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors, that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, calves, and feet
- Use this training to learn strategies for your own health and maintenance, or incorporate Roll Model® Therapy Balls sequences into your teaching toolkit by introducing embodied anatomy concepts to your students.
Venue: The Wellness Centre – Muscat, 2nd Floor of the Mall at The Walk Al Moue Muscat, Oman
Continuing education: .8 CEC offered by NASM, ACSM, AFAA, ACE
8 UAE REPS CPD
Price: AED975 by November 17, 2017 | AED1085 after
*This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician.
**Tuition includes: (1) Manual (1) Pair of Original YTU Therapy Balls, (1) Online Access to Massage Kit DVD, course manual and an optional certificate of completion.
Students are required to have the following on the day of the training:
Required reference materials:
Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel – available at Real Pilates in Dubai:http://real-pilates.com/new-clients-discount?gclid=CK-nhtiJt9ICFUU8GwodtGsEWQ
Fascia: Function & Physiology Webinar: https://yogainternational.com/ecourse/fascia-function-physiology-and-application