Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Yoga?
- Brings balance and harmony to the body, mind and spirit.
- Helps with strength, flexibility range of motion and balance
- Calms the mind, reduces stress and anxiety
- Re-energises the body and mind
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness
- Reduce stress, relieve tension, boosts energy
- Restore postural alignment
- Promote recovery from strain or injury
- Improve circulation
- Heighten neuromuscular coordination
What are the benefits of self-massage?
Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls help relieve:
- Stiff neck and headaches
- TMJ/tight jaw
- Frozen shoulder
- Sciatica and back pain
- Tight hips and hamstrings
- IT band syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis and foot pain
When will I see results?
We recommend at least 2 sessions a week to be able to see and feel the difference.
How long are the sessions?
Classes and privates are 60 minutes. Corporate classes range from 30-60 minutes. Workshops vary from 2 to 3 hours.
How should I dress?
Dress comfortably so you can move freely.
What can I expect?
Expect to depart aligned and invigorated, both in body and mind!
Will I lose weight?
Weight loss is not what we specialise in. But a varied movement diet combined with sensible nutrition should allow you to shed unwanted weight.
What is your cancellation policy?
We request that you cancel appointments at least 12 hours beforehand to avoid being charged the full cost of the session. We are more than happy to freeze your package if you travel or in case of unexpected circumstances. No exceptions.